Thursday, July 16, 2009

A day that i never forget~

Today i got a class on public speaking...last week our lecturer change in to a new lecturer called *able lee* lol...today comes a new teacher *JOE*...he was abit roundy but i heard from many of friends that he is a good joker...with strict rules...he was juz replacing our lecturer *able lee* for 1 time... hmm~to my opinion about this funny lecturer...his teaching was great...but abit OVER..haha...i understand each and every single thing that he said...he just used 1 hour to finish the part...hence, we have 1 more hour left...this is d part where fun are coming...he summon all the class rep in stream C...and call them to sing song one by one=.= this sure makes them embaress...but no choice...so they sing... *i din bring my samsung wif camera phone to the class* miss all d nice movies and picture...there are 6 class rep together...4 boys and 2 gals...one of the gals nearly cried but wif our whole class of supporting...she managed to over come her fears by using her mp3 to sing with...after that JOE asked all of those class rep to pick thier victim...and make d victim to sing infront of d class... it was real fun today... THX to mr. joe =D...



A day always ends with a night~the time that i like most~cool breeze~fresh air...warmy tempreture...i hope the whole day was the night...

during my 8pm class...this girl was my frenz victim xD
we try to capture her photo using my *sony ericsson phone*...she din notice that my phone has no camera...=.= she keep blocking her face and finally she said : dun capture d picture of mine...give me some time to tidy myself...then only give u guys capture...





this is what we get...haha...ppl act cute leh...xD



after my 8pm class...my whole class plans to eat togehter...that why i din join my housemate *sory* =.= then some thing funny happen... we order the food and it comes bout 10 mins later...


TADA~~~!! the aunty give him two spoon=.= my classmate expression was...duh...haha...how to eat wif two spoon xD no choice so he just have to finish his food...

the same thing....i miss her very much...this time is really really much...cant phone her lately...his stupid birdy xxxxmate...HATE THAT BIRDY n BIRD KING even if I DIE...


to be continue.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment