Wednesday, July 15, 2009

welcome to my life...

today is just another like yesterday...busy fxxkin day...and i m so freaking tired...because today got 9am class and last nite i sleep at nearly 4am...because suddenly i cant sleep thinking of todays gruop work on da computer studies assingment...but finally they end up with online games...talking bout what to play during the free time...i dont mind actually...i just need to finished my work and thats it...skipped 1 class and i fell asleep...[hope she will forgive me =)] LALALA...listed mywish and my wants to her...wish it could come true*within the time limit*...=)


Next is my room....my messy wessy room~haha


see lar~so small..haizz...duno what to do...gf come ler duno can slip my bed ma xD


this is my sohai roommate[mr. teh choo chin] =.= he just came out from de toilet...so sexy XD



he is going out ady~see still act cute~ hahaha




my untidy closet and doors=.= so messy...lol




this picture is the room beside mine~ yeap chee hong stays here haha[the guy there is my housemate *lee kar hou*]~the room is same as mine small as a mice hole=.=


this is d biggest room in our house...that white tee shirt guy is call *adrian*
the spongebob sitting there is call *klye bla bla bla* i duno actually=.= haha*sory*




getting more and more frustrated with my small little xxxxin room~just a straight line to walk~GRR~wish to have a bigger one =D


miss her alwayz...

No comments:

Post a Comment